Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thing # 12

When reading the Cool Cat Teacher Blog, I had never thought about making "meaningful" comments on blogs before....and the author would appreciate that and have fun with it. It really is more of a conversational platform when there are meaningful comments being me. In my experiences so far with blogs I read and don't comment. It's permanent which can be frightening....
I also liked the comment...
'You become part of the life of the blogger you are reading". This is so true!!


I also learned quite a bit from the "10 techniques to get more comments on your blog". You have to invite the readers to respond....ect. Rewarding comments also helps!

I visit the John D Harris blog lately...he is a teacher at our school who is seriously ill...and his sister-in-law writes a fabulous blog daily keeping us all posted. I have wanted to comment but haven't...but now I will.

I also visit the Twlight blogs each week, but this week I will make comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment