Friday, July 31, 2009

Thing # 23


What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I think that it's absolutely amazing that I have set up a blog myself...and that I have learned about tagging, feeds, delicious...things I had NO CLUE about before. I feel like an advanced internet user now!
How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? It has increased my desire to use technology so much more in the classroom. If anything like this is offered again I will jump on it!
Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? YES! I am going to start a blog for my kids and parents. The suprising thing is that anyone can do this!
What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? NOTHING
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? YES YES YES

How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities? EDUCATED!


THANK YOU FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT, INFORMATIVE, and most of all FUN staff development that I have ever had the pleasure of completing!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It will be equally as fun for us to see what good things you do with the kids this year...hope you will share some of it in your blog!
    Congrats on a successful fun trip to the 2.0 Playground!

    ReplyDelete