Monday, July 20, 2009

Thing # 8

I have been researching the RSS and reader apps. These are too cool. I had no idea! This class is really educating me on how to use the internet to my specific needs!


What do you like about RSS and readers? This is so amazing...while I was watching the tutorial I thought about how many times I had wished that I could have all my favorite internet places all together!


How do you think you might be able to use this technology in your school or personal life? I will use this in my personal life simply to check out all the things that I am interested in on a daily basis....same at school- we can set up a reader for the class!

How can libraries/teachers/administrators use readers or take advantage of this new technology? As a teacher I can take advantage of the Google reader as a tool for teaching my kids.....we will now use this for the daily news! And now with the new active boards I can project this in whole group.

No comments:

Post a Comment