Friday, July 31, 2009

thing # 19

Web 2.o awards....Well I have to say that I love Pandora! It's like this site has a brain! You enter a song or artist that you love and the site picks music based on that choice that you would love also. You may not have even heard of the artist....but 9 out of 10 times I loved the choice that the site made for me. I LOVE THIS!! Everyone should use this!

I know exactly when I am going to use this site...we do a unit on "Friends Near and Far". In this unit each first grade classroom becomes a country, and in my room we are always Italy. I am always looking for fun examples of music in Italian for the kids to listen to....well I have found a perfect site for getting this music----and it's free!

I will also use this tool at home for fun and at school when writing lesson plans and need some awesome background music!

No comments:

Post a Comment