Monday, July 19, 2010

LIBRARY 2PLAY 2 HERE WE GO AGAIN THING #1

I loved the video and I think that our librarian could absolutely play an important role. She could help the teachers and the kids to filter information and learn how to really dig without needless surfing. I just wish that I could have had access to all of this in college-especially Google Scholar. It was awesome how the student was able to use blogs and other sources to find the information needed. Not to mention books are SO crazy expensive in college....sometimes more than my semesters tuition. I am in the process of admission to grad school right now and my degree has an emphasis on digital learning. We are to receive ipads as part of the package to do our work on. HOW EXCITING! I hope it happens for me and I am accepted!
So happy to be in Library2PLAY again. Can't wait to learn even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment