Monday, July 19, 2010

THING # 2

WORDLE: I lOVE wordle..we used this in our classes this year after the librarian taught us all about it. So fun! Kids could use this as a beautiful opening page for a project or on a storyboard for a presentation.
Wordle: mary katherine

GLOGSTER: It must be having trouble today...wouldn't load and very slow. I bookmarked it though because it looks super cool! This would be a nice tool for the kids to make "cycle projects" for science.

ANIMOTO: We use this a LOT a Spring Branch Elementary...especially for school-wide presentations. I did one this summer on my kids for Field Day. So fun and the music makes this site so special. The kids get SO excited! Kids can use this for projects in science especially, not to mention art and music. I use it to wrap up a unit..I take many pictures of my kids and what we are working on.

VOKI: How fun! Each kid could make their own! We could also create characters from books!
Get a Voki now!

1 comment:

  1. Great start! I love the look of your blog and am anxious to read further posts!

    ReplyDelete