Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thing # 11.5

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I loved the voki's and the skype traning. I will also be using the PBS website and embedding their vidoes into my activboard lessons.

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? I have learned about so many other ways to access important videos to use in my classroom!

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I am suprised how easy it has become for me to embed video or other codes into things. Once you get the hang of it is is super fun, and when you go to wensites now you notice user features that you never noticed before. I truly believe that this traning will make me a much better teacher. I loved it last summer too!

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? NOTHING. It is so user friendly and fun. Please just offer it every summer!

1 comment:

  1. Great job finishing 11 1/2 Things. I hope you will enjoy using the new tools. Now get some rest before school starts!

    ReplyDelete