Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thing # 4

I love Skype and I have to say that most of my experience with it is actually from watching Oprah!! She has been using it on her show for years and it is amazing. I think that it would be amazing to use in the classroom to connect to other classes across the world. The problem we face is that our laptops are not camera enabled...so I am not sure how we could address that. I am going to speak to our librarian to see if there is some sort of attachment or converter that we could use...or if we could check out webcams and do it that way. It would be awesome to have Skype palls as"trouts" suggested. I found a cool website that actually shows you different ways of using it in your classroom.

http://wikiskype.pbworks/Skype+in+the+Classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment